Macedonian mix package:
T'ga za Jug, Alexandria, Skopsko Bier, ajvar and Smoki (delicious peanut nibbles)
- T'ga za jug - semi-dry red wine, originating in the "Tikvesh" wine region. It has an intense red color, characteristic aroma of raisins and raspberries, ripe tannins and sweet taste.
Alexandria - high quality semi-dry white wine from the Tikves wine region. It has a translucent green / yellow color and a distinctive scent of honey, flowers and the freshness of citrus fruits. It has a characteristic sweet aftertaste.
- Skopsko Bier - the most famous Macedonian beer - The beer has a golden yellow color and a firm white foam. The characteristic bitter taste comes from the hops, barley and yeast. The beer is moderately carbonated and contains no preservatives.
- The famous peanut nibbles Stobi Flips 130gr
- Ajvar made according to traditional recipe. It is a kind of tapenade of grilled and ground bell pepper and eggplant. 350gr. Delicious on toast, on bread, with meat
If you would like to have this package wrapped as a gift, this is only possible upon pick-up. Send us a message via the contact page if this is your preference.
Ajvar Party Pack
- 3 x bottle we 0.75l (choice selection)
- 6 bottles of Skopsko Beer 0.33l
- 1 x Smoki 130gr (Jumbo Pack)
- 1 x ajvar 350 gr
- When purchasing a package you will receive a free map of Macedonia.